WAPDA (WATER & POWER DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY) Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||1 September, 2019|
|Organization:||WAPDA (WATER & POWER DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY)|
|Education:||DAE , B.A , B.Sc , Master , Graduation , Intermediate , Metric|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant , Foreman , Lineman, Turbine Operator,Welder , Turner , Miller & more|
|Last Date to Apply:||13th September|
WAPDA (WATER & POWER DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY) Invited Eligible Candidates for Multiple Vacant Posts Here You Will Find All Details About All Vacancies Requirements.
Multiple Posts for Assistant Director ,Assistant , Foreman , Lineman, Turbine Operator,Welder , Turner , Miller , Painter , Driver for More Details please See Advertisment Pdf.
Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed
application form available on the PTS website, (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website
(www.wapda.gov.pk) as well as PTS website, (www.pts.org.pk).
INSTRUCTONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
• All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
• Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
• No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test by PTS and interview by WAPDA.
• Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities/Concerned Boards.
• General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is
allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Buddhist
Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 years age relaxation shall also be
admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below. 05 years of age
relaxation will be applicable to the children of WAPDA employees (died during service and), applying against WAPDA employee
Children Quota posts.
• Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt/WAPDA Service on the closing date of
receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation, up to the age of 55 years.
• Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without
obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC from concerned
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
• Candidates may contact PTS for any query / enquiry regarding applications, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result,
display of provisional and final list of candidates, etc.
• The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking
eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
• Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
• The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at
any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased
by the competent authority.
• Only WAPDA Employee’s Children will be considered for appointment against Employee Children quota.
• Last date for submission of applications is 13.09.2019 (Friday).
How to Apply:
• Application forms shall be downloaded from Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website i.e www.pts.org.pk.
• Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record, short listing will be made by PTS.
• Written test shall be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service and later on interview by the WAPDA Selection boards.
• Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs.170/- in favour of Pakistan Testing Service, copy of
CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to PTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form PTS
HEAD OFFICE, 3rd FLOOR, ADEEL PLAZA, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN on or before the last date of receipt of
• Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed Bank Challan (Attached with Application Form downloaded from
PTS website i.e. www.pts.org.pk. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily
• Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to
candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
• Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip or result candidates may contact to PTS.
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 13th September 2019