University of Jhang Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||22 September, 2019|
|Organization:||University of Jhang|
|Vacant Positions:||Registrar (BPS-19), Controller of Examination (BPS-19), Treasurer (BPS-19)|
|Job Experience:||3 - 18 Years|
|Age Requird:||45 -55 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th October|
University of Jhang Jobs 2019: University of Jhang required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Masters .These Jobs are Available Only For Jhang City pakistan. University of Jhang is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Registrar , Controller of Examination , Treasurer.
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Registrar (BPS-19)
- Controller of Examination (BPS-19)
- Treasurer (BPS-19)
How to Apply:
- Note: Rs.2500 Fee per job Application Form.
- The candidates are required to submit Three (03) sets on the written application on plain papers along with attested copies of degree, result cards, transcripts, and certificates along with other relevant documents.
- Attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, three recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be attached with the application.
- Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- The University reserves the right not to consider any application or to withdraw any advertised post/ withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date. Experience certificates, duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority, must be attached. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given If Experience Certificates, where applicable, are not attached.
- The applicant having foreign degree(s) must attach HEC equivalence certificate with the application.
- The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only on merit/ short listed candidates will be called for interview / informed.