UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||12 October, 2019|
|Organization:||UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant Computer Programmer|
|Job Experience:||2 -3 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||26th October|
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, MARDAN Jobs 2019: UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, MARDAN required well educated, disciplined , experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Masters/Bachelors. These Jobs are Available Only For MARDAN City Pakistan. UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, MARDAN is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Assistant Computer Programmer.
Last Date to Apply: 26th October 2019
UET Mardan Jobs 2019 Application Form Link:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Computer Programmer
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should submit their application forms along with attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates, copy of CN1C, one recent photograph and application processing fee of Rs.700/- (as pay order in favor of UET Mardan or online deposit in Account No. 000245294936, UBL, New Ada Branch Mardan) in the office of the Registrar UET Mardan on or before 26.10.2019.
- Only those qualifications, experience(s) will be considered, which are supported by documentary proof.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments /organizations along with their application.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for Test/Interview.
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
- In case, any educational document or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect /fake/bogus at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- The University reserves the right to cancel or not to fill the advertised post without assigning any reason. Errors, if any, are liable to rectification by the University.