Sindh Madressatul islam University Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||30 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Sindh Madressatul islam University|
|Vacant Positions:||Professor (BPS-21) ,Assistant Professor (BPS-20) ,Assistant Professor (BPS-19)|
|Job Experience:||5 - 15 Years|
|Job Location:||Karachi , Sindh|
|Last Date to Apply:||14ht October|
Sindh Madressatul islam University jobs 2019: Sindh Madressatul islam University required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Ph.D . These Jobs are Available Only For Karachi sindh pakistan. Sindh Madressatul islam University is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Professor & Assistant Professor .
Last Date to Apply: 14th October 2019
Websites: www.smiu.edu.pk OR HEC’s website www.hec.gov.pk
Name of Posts:
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
How to Apply:
- The eligibility criteria for the above positions can be viewed at SMI University’s websites: www.smiu.edu.pk or HEC’s website www.hec.gov.pk
- The applications with fields of specialization specified above shall only be entertained.
- The interested candidates are advised to fill online form available at SMIU Website and send printout of the same along with latest CV, copy of CNIC, two passport size photographs, attested copies of educational certificates / degrees, experience letters / documents and domicile.
- The applications should reach at “Directorate of HRM, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi 74000” latest by Monday, 14th October 2019.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applications received only through registered post or courier will be accepted.
- The candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with their documents.
- The SMIU retains the right to withdraw, modify, reduce or increase any or all the posts.
- Please clearly mention the “Position” applied for on the top of the envelope.