Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||18 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Sindh Education Foundation|
|Vacant Positions:||Deputy Director , Chief Internal Auditor (CIA) , Assistant Director , Senior Officer.|
|Job Experience:||1 - 7 years|
|Age Requird:||24 - 40 Years|
|Job Location:||Karachi & Sindh|
|Last Date to Apply:||4th October|
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs (2019) All Jobs Available to Apply Online before Last Date Which is 4th October 2019.Sindh Education Foundation required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation, Masters.These Jobs are Available Only For karachi , Larakana , Hyderabad City pakistan. Sef is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Deputy Director , Chief Internal Auditor (CIA) , Assistant Director , Senior Officer , Web Developer , Seniod Officer Procurement , Junior offficer .
Last Date to Apply: 4th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director -Procurement
- Deputy Director -Legal
- Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Assistant Director -Adolescent and Adult Learning and Training Program (AALTP)
- Assistant Director -Finance. Audit and Accounts
- Assistant Director -Human Resources
- Senior Officer -Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Senior Officer –
- Web Developer
- Senior Officer Procurement
- Officer – Network Administrator
- Junior Officer (IT)
- Junior Officer (Finance, Audit and Accounts)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who qualify on the eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the applications at www.affco.com.pk/recruitment
- Deadline for submission of resumes is October 04.2019.
- No relaxation in age. qualification or experience will be granted and no exceptions will be considered
- The recruitment process is strictly merit based; any attempts to influence the process will result in immediate
- disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Applications sent through courier/fax or sent in person will not be considered.
- All qualifying degrees should be at least 2nd division or equivalent from the recognized universities by the HEC.
- Lower divisions are not eligible.
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory for all the positions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview: no TA/DA will be offered/allowed.
- All the positions are non-transferrable in any case.
- Candidates, holding domicile of the same district for which the position(s) being advertised, will be considered for Shortlisting. In case of unavailability of applicants/candidates of the same district for which the job is advertised; the neighboring district candidates will be given preference for the shortlisting.
- The Employer reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any posts/withhold the appointment against any advertised positions any time without assigning a reason.