SKARDU DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||26 September, 2019|
|Organization:||SKARDU DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY|
|Education:||Masters , bacholar's , Intermediate and DAE|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant Director Admin (BPS-17) ,Town Planner (BPS-17) ,Horticulturist (BPS-17) ...|
|Job Experience:||0 - 1 years|
|Age Requird:||18 - 35 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th October|
SDA Jobs 2019: Skardu development authorityrequired well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Masters , bachelor’s , Intermediate and DAE .These Jobs are Available Only For Skardu City pakistan. Skardu development authority is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Assistant Director Admin (BPS-17) ,Town Planner (BPS-17) ,Horticulturist (BPS-17) ,Accountant (BPS-16) ,Assistant (BPS-16) ,UDC (BPS-14) ,Auto Cad Operator (BPS-12) ,Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) ,Sub-Engineer Civil and Electrical (BPS-11).
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Skardu development authority Jobs 2019 Application Form Link:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Director Admin (BPS-17)
- Town Planner (BPS-17)
- Horticulturist (BPS-17)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- UDC (BPS-14)
- Auto Cad Operator (BPS-12)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Sub-Engineer Civil and Electrical (BPS-11)
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
- Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL; attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
- Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
- Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right to detach the candidate at any stage in case of provision of false information.