(QESCO) Quetta Electric Supply Company Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||6 October, 2019|
|Organization:||(QESCO) Quetta Electric Supply Company|
|Vacant Positions:||Junior Engineer/SDO (BPS-17) ,Manager(C/S)/Revenue Officer (BPS-17) ,Bill Distributer|
|Age Requird:||18 - 33 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||21st October|
(QESCO) Quetta Electric Supply Company required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of BE/B.Sc/M.A/M.Com/MBA/M.Sc/Matric .These Jobs are Available Only For Quetta City Pakistan. (QESCO) Quetta Electric Supply Company is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Junior Engineer/SDO (BPS-17) ,Manager(C/S)/Revenue Officer (BPS-17) ,Bill Distributer (BPS-7) ,Assistant Lineman (BPS-5).
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Junior Engineer/SDO (BPS-17)
- Manager(C/S)/Revenue Officer (BPS-17)
- Bill Distributer (BPS-7)
- Assistant Lineman (BPS-5)
How to Apply:
- Only Online Applicant Will Short listed. For More Please Visit :https://www.nts.org.pk
- Application Form Will be Available on NTS Offical Site as Soon as Possible.
- Application forms are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at Plot No. 96 Street 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 225/- in favour of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms within 15-days of publication of this advertisement
- The 50% test fees of total Rs. 450/- to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of establishment division.
- Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
- Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- NTS shall upload Roll. No Slip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.