Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Punjab Information Technology Board|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle|
|Vacant Positions:||Joint Director,Project Director,Program Officer ,Senior Program Manager...|
|Job Experience:||1 - 10 Years|
|Age Requird:||30 - 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||1st October|
Punjab Information Technology Board required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters and Middle .These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore City pakistan. Punjab Information Technology Board is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Joint Director,Project Director,Program Officer ,Senior Program Manager,Network Engineer,Mobile App Developer,Quality Assurance Engineer,Assessment Field Officer,Data Entry Operator (urdu/Eng),Data Base Developer,Finance Officer,Graphic Designer,Web App Developer,Team Lead and more shown in Below Jobs Advertisment image.
Last Date to Apply: 1st October 2019
PO BOX No.405 GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board , 346-B ,Ferozpur Road , Lahore
Name of Posts:
- Joint Director
- Project Director
- Program Officer
- Senior Program Manager
- Network Engineer
- Mobile App Developer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Assessment Field Officer
- Data Entry Operator (urdu/Eng)
- Data Base Developer
- Finance Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Web App Developer
- Team Lead
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can Apply and view detailed eligibility/selection criteria , experience and job descriptions of the positions on: https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- for serial No. 43 and onwards , Candidates are requested to apply through courier/postal service on following address: PO BOX No.405 GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board , 346-B ,Ferozpur Road , Lahore
- Application through other means like email ,fax , postal, Courier services in person , walk-in will not be entertained.
- PITB reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason. recruitment quota set by Goverment of the punjab for females , disabled and minorities shall be observed. Eligibility criteria of age relaxation shall be followed as per notification from Government of the punjab. Only Short-listed candidates will be called for further process.
- No TA/DA Will be Paid.
- in case of any criminal Record PITB Can Take Action Against the Candidates.
- Last Date to Aplly for All Positions is October 01 , 2019