Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||25 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters|
|Vacant Positions:||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan|
|Job Experience:||1- 5 Years|
|Age Requird:||18 - 35 Years|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan|
|Last Date to Apply:||7th October|
PPSC Jobs 2019: required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters.These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan Cities pakistan. Punjab Public Service Commission is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Data control assistant ,Media monitoring officer ,Shift incharge (electronic media) ,Deputy director (electronic media) ,Web developer/designer ,Network/hardware engineer ,Assistant director fisheries/zoologist ,Assistant director wildlife ,Sub-engineer (mechanical) ,Sub-engineer (electrical) ,Sub-engineer (civil) ,Assistant director (town planning).
Last Date to Apply: 7th Octpber 2019
Name of Posts:
- Data control assistant
- Media monitoring officer
- Shift incharge (electronic media)
- Deputy director (electronic media)
- Web developer/designer
- Network/hardware engineer
- Assistant director fisheries/zoologist
- Assistant director wildlife
- Sub-engineer (mechanical)
- Sub-engineer (electrical)
- Sub-engineer (civil)
- Assistant director (town planning)
How to Apply:
To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 07-10-2019 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his
chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be
considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is
registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
>>Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
>>Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
>>No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410