Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||3 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Planning & Development Department Punjab|
|Vacant Positions:||Executive Director/Team Leader ,Deputy Program Director Nutrition|
|Job Experience:||3 - 20 Years|
|Age Requird:||30 - 60 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||22nd October|
Planning & Development Department Punjab required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of MBBS/Master/CA/ACCA/ACMA/Middle Pass .These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore City Pakistan. Planning & Development Department Punjab is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Executive Director/Team Leader ,Deputy Program Director Nutrition ,Deputy Program Director population ,Finance Specialist ,Sector Specialist Education & Curriculum Development ,Sectoral Specialist (Agriculture/Livestock/Fisheries/Food Sector) ,IT Manager ,Assistant Director Media & Awareness ,Assistant Director Youth Engagement & Education ,Assistant Director Religious & Social Engagement ,Assistant Director Donors, International Organization And NGOs Coordination ,Assistant Director Monitoring Evaluation ,Data analyst and Support Officer ,Research & Development Officer ,District Coordinator ,Driver ,NaibQasid/Office Boy.
Last Date to Apply: 22nd October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Executive Director/Team Leader
- Deputy Program Director Nutrition
- Deputy Program Director population
- Finance Specialist
- Sector Specialist Education & Curriculum Development
- Sectoral Specialist (Agriculture/Livestock/Fisheries/Food Sector)
- IT Manager
- Assistant Director Media & Awareness
- Assistant Director Youth Engagement & Education
- Assistant Director Religious & Social Engagement
- Assistant Director Donors, International Organization And NGOs Coordination
- Assistant Director Monitoring Evaluation
- Data analyst and Support Officer
- Research & Development Officer
- District Coordinator
- NaibQasid/Office Boy
How to Apply:
- Recruitment will be made on contractual basis for one (01) year initially, extendable on annual performance report.
- Interested candidates having above qualification and experience should send their applications online at
www.pndpunjab.gov.pk and also send hard conies of their CVs along with attested conies of CNIC/Domicile certificate/Educational certificates/degrees/experience certificates/last salary statement, one picture addressed to the undersigned, latest by October 22, 2019.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only Shortlisted candidates with relevant experience will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to those called for test/interview.
- Market based salary shall be offered based upon education, relevant experience and last drawn salary of the