Planning And Development Department (Civil Secretariat) Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||19 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Planning And Development Department (Civil Secretariat)|
|Education:||Graduation, Masters, Middle|
|Vacant Positions:||Database Administrator (BPS-17) , GIS Associate (BPS-17) , GIS Analyst (BPS-16)...|
|Job Experience:||0 - 5 Years|
|Age Requird:||30 - 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||4th October|
Planning And Development Department (Civil Secretariat) Peshawar jobs 2019: Planning And Development Department (Civil Secretariat) Peshawar required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation, Masters, Middle .These Jobs are Available Only For KPK Region of pakistan. www.pndkp.gov.pk is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Database Administrator (BPS-17) , GIS Associate (BPS-17) , GIS Analyst (BPS-16) , Assistant Web Developer (BPS-16) ,Computer Operator (BPS-16) , Naib Qasid (BPS-1) .
Last Date to Apply: 4th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Database Administrator (BPS-17)
- GIS Associate (BPS-17)
- GIS Analyst (BPS-16)
- Assistant Web Developer (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates Male/Female should send their Application along with presenbed proforma available on P&D Website, file https://www.pndkp.gov.pk) along with attested copies of academe documents, experience certificates. CNIC and 2 passport sue recent photographs to the undersigned within 15 days after the publication of 1th advertisement
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained
- Government servant should apply through proper channel
- Pay package will be offered as per Government prevailing project Policy.
- Only short listed candidates will be Called for test interview. Scrutiny lists for shortlisted candidates for test/ interview Will be displayed on https://www.pndkp.gov.pk/
- Post Applied for should be written on right comer of the envelope
- No TA/DA permissible for Test interview.