Nishtar Medical University , Multan Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||22 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Nishtar Medical University , Multan|
|Vacant Positions:||Registrar (BPS-20) , Controller of Examinations (BPS-20) ,Treasurer (BPS-20)|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th October|
Nishtar Medical University Multan Jobs 2019: Nishtar Medical University Multan required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Masters .These Jobs are Available Only For Multan City pakistan. Nishtar Medical University Multan is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Registrar , Controller of Examinations & Treasurer
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Address: Vice Chancellor, Nishtar Medical University, Multan.
Name of Posts:
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
How to Apply:
- Last date for submission of applications is 10.10.2019.
- Two attested copies of all the certificates I documents / testimonials / experience certificates (specially PMDC experience certificate & PITB acceptance letter) I domicile / two photographs / CNIC and valid registration from PM&DC be submitted and must reach in the office of the undersigned within ten (10) days of the publication of advertisement including CV in detail.
- The appointment will be made according to the Rule 22 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of service) Rules, 1974.
- In case of expiry of PM&DC registration & CNIC. depositing receipt of NADRA for new CNIC / renewal by PM&DC up-to closing date.
- Both Male & Female candidates can apply.
- Five years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-l(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 04.11.2006 is applicable.
- Employees already serving should apply through proper channel (their respective department) along with NOC.
- Those who have removed I dismissed from Government Service can not apply.
- Ineligible Candidates will not be interviewed.
- All the candidates should bring their original certificates I documents at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be granted for the interview.