Nishtar Medical University Mutlan Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||21 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Nishtar Medical University Mutlan|
|Vacant Positions:||Professor (BS-20) ,Associate Professor (BS-19), Assitant Professor (BS-18)|
|Age Requird:||Upto 55 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th October|
Nishtar Medical University Multan Jobs 2019: Nishtar Medical University Multan required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Masters .These Jobs are Available Only For Multan City pakistan. Nishtar Medical University Multan is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Professor (BS-20) ,Associate Professor (BS-19), Assitant Professor (BS-18) .
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Address: Vice Chancellor, Nishtar Medical University, Multan.
Name of Posts:
- Professor (BS-20)
- Associate Professor (BS-19)
- Assitant Professor (BS-18)
How to Apply:
- Last date for submission of applications is 10.10.2019.
- Two sets of attested photo copies of all the certificates / documents / testimonials I experience certificates (specially PMDC experience certificate & PITB acceptance letter) / domicile / two photographs I CNIC and valid registration from PM&DC be submitted and must reach in the office of the undersigned within ten (10) days of the publication of advertisement including CV in detail.
- If the candidate possesses any experience in the specialty, a copy of the experience certificate issued by the competent authority should be attached with the application form.
- If the candidate has any research publications to his / her credit, a copy of each of such publications should be attached with the application (provided that the article has been published in a journal recognized by PM&DC).
- The appointment will be made according to the Rule 22 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of service) Rules, 1974.
- The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority.
- PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & CNIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new CNIC & PMDC for new registration up-to closing date.
- Both Male & Female candidates can apply.
- The candidate must possess a domicile certificate of any district of the Province of Punjab and a copy of the same must be submitted with the application.
- Five years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-l(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 04.11.2006 is applicable.
- Employees already serving should apply through proper channel (their respective department) along with NOC.
- Those who have removed / dismissed from Government Service can not apply.
- Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Ineligible Candidates will not be interviewed.
- All the candidates should bring their original certificates / documents and research paper at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be given for the interview.