Multan Electric Power Company MEPC Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||6 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Multan Electric Power Company MEPC|
|Vacant Positions:||SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17)|
|Age Requird:||21 - 33 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||21st October|
Multan Electric Power Company MEPC required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of BE/B.Sc/BS Electrical/Electronics/Enginnering .These Jobs are Available Only For Multan City Pakistan. Multan Electric Power Company MEPC is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17).
Last Date to Apply: 21st October 2019
Name of Posts:
- SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
How to Apply:
- Please download the application form and deposit slip from National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan website (www.nts.org.pk) and submit the prescribed Bank Challan in any branch of UBL, HBL, MCB or ABL.
- Test fee is Rs. 599/-. However, 50% of the test fee to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the MEPCO as per instructions / guidelines of Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidate shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith prescribed fee i.e. Rs.300/- in favour of NTS. Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by MEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Candidates are required to send signed application form along with original paid challan, attested copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs through courier service / Pakistan post etc; to. Manager Operations, National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan, Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, within 15 days after the publication of advertisement.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.
- If you do not find answer to your query, please call NTS helpline: 051-8444441.