Ministry of Railways Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Ministry of Railways|
|Vacant Positions:||Deputy Director/Infrastructure (BPS-18) ,Deputy Director/Rolling Stock (BPS-18)|
|Job Experience:||5 Year|
|Age Requird:||Less Than 40 Year|
|Last Date to Apply:||31st October|
Ministry of Railways required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of B.E/B.Sc/MBA/MPA/MA .These Jobs are Available Only For Islamabad City Pakistan. Ministry of Railways is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Deputy Director/Infrastructure (BPS-18) ,Deputy Director/Rolling Stock (BPS-18) , Deputy Director/Business/Regional Development (BPS-18).
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director/Infrastructure (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director/Rolling Stock (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director/Business/Regional Development (BPS-18)
How to Apply:
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year, which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project
- Salary (equivalent to BPS-18) will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Applicants already working in Federal or Provincial Government may apply through proper channel.
- Application along with complete CV, attested copies of the testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach the office of undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement Incomplete and late applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.