Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||1 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Vacant Positions:||Naib Qasid (BPS-01) ,Farash (BPS-01) ,Chowkidar (BPS-01) ,Cook (BPS-01) ,Room Bearer.|
|Job Location:||Punjab Multiple Cities|
|Last Date to Apply:||15th October|
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2019: Ministry of Law and Justice required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Primary.These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore , Multan Sukkur , Mingora , Quetta , Islamabad Cities pakistan. Ministry of Law and Justice is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Naib Qasid (BPS-01) ,Farash (BPS-01) ,Chowkidar (BPS-01) ,Cook (BPS-01) ,Room Bearer (BPS-01) ,Sweeper (BPS-01) .
Last Date to Apply: 15th October 2019
Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2019 Application Form Link:
Name of Posts:
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Room Bearer (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
1. The subject recruitment shall be made on local basis through balloting as per criteria/mechanism defined by the Establishment Division vide their Office Memorandum No.3/2/2017-R-ll dated 29.07.2019 and further clarification vide their Office Memorandum of even number dated 19.08.2019.
2. Applications on prescribed form alongwith attached photocopies of CNIC, documents/certificates etc should reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk of Ministry of Law and Justice.
3. Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date shall not be entertained.
4. Candidates shall have to produce original certificates/documents at the time of offer of appointment.
5. Selected candidates have to submit medical certificate as required under Rule, 17 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 and in case a candidate is declared medically unfit the alternate candidate shall be offered the post.
6. All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
7. Vacancies shall be filled on local basis.
8. 02 % disable, 10% women and 05% Minorities (Non-Muslims) quota will be observed as per rules.
9. Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim, moreover, advance copies will not be admissible.
10. The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
11. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.