Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||30 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Education:||Master , Graduation , Bachelor's|
|Vacant Positions:||Director (BPS-19) ,Analyst/ Programmer (BPS-17) ,Network/ Database Administrator...|
|Job Experience:||1 - 8 Years|
|Age Requird:||20 - 55 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||14th October|
Here is the Details of Ministry of Law and Justice jobs 2019: Ministry of Law and Justice required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Master , Graduation , Bachelor’s.These Jobs are Available Only For islamambad City pakistan. Ministry of Law and Justice is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Director (BPS-19) ,Analyst/ Programmer (BPS-17) ,Network/ Database Administrator (BPS-17) ,Database Supervisor (BPS-16) ,Hardware Technician (BPS-14) and Data Processing Assistant (BPS-14).
Last Date to Apply: 14th October 2019
More Details: www.molaw.gov.pk
Name of Posts:
- Director (BPS-19)
- Analyst/ Programmer (BPS-17)
- Network/ Database Administrator (BPS-17)
- Database Supervisor (BPS-16)
- Hardware Technician (BPS-14)
- Data Processing Assistant (BPS-14)
How to Apply:
- Application on prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to the upper age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
- In the exigency of Service, the number of posts can be increased or decreased, as the case may be.
Department reserves the right to reject any or all of the applications received for the position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.