Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters, Middle|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant Director , Assistant Director (Engineering) , Assistant Director....|
|Job Experience:||0 - 5 Years|
|Age Requird:||18 - 35 Years|
|Job Location:||Punjab ,Sindh , KPK , FATA/GB , AJ&K , Balochistan|
|Last Date to Apply:||30th September|
Ministry of Defence required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Masters and Middle .These Jobs are Available in Multiple Region Much as Punjab ,Sindh , KPK , FATA/GB , AJ&K and Balochistan. Ministry of Defence is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Assistant Director , Assistant Director (Engineering) , Assistant Director (Computer Programming) , Traffic Analyst Supervisor , Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) , Charge Nurse , Assistant , Traffic Analyst , Sub Inspector , Security Sub Inspector , Sub Engineer-ll , Technician , Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) , Sub Engineer-I , Upper Division Clerk , Draughtsman , AC Technician , Security Assistant Sub Inspector , Operator Special , Lower Division Clerk , Lady Health Visitor , ECG Technician , OT Technician , Security Supervisor , Site Supervisor , Lady Receptionist , Wireman , Electrician , Special Staff , Lab Assistant , Plumber , Mason , Motor Pump Attendant , Fire Fighter , Driver , Carpenter , Painter , Cane Maker , Chowkidar , Cook , Mess Waiter , Sanitary Worker , Mali , Misalchi , Barber , Tailor , Dhobi and Dai .
Last Date to Apply: 30th September 2019
Address: NTS, Plot 96, Street # 4 H-8/1, Islamabad.
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Engineering) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Computer Programming) (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-ll (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer-I (BS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- AC Technician (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)
- Operator Special (BS-9)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
- Lady Health Visitor (BS-9)
- ECG Technician (BS-9)
- OT Technician (BS-9)
- Security Supervisor (BS-7)
- Site Supervisor (BS-7)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-7)
- Wireman (BS-6)
- Electrician (BS-6)
- Special Staff (BS-5)
- Lab Assistant (BS-5)
- Plumber (BS-5)
- Mason (BS-5)
- Motor Pump Attendant (BS-5)
- Fire Fighter (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Carpenter (BS-3)
- Painter (BS-3)
- Cane Maker (BS-2)
- Chowkidar (BS-1)
- Cook (BS-1)
- Mess Waiter (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1) Mali (BS-1)
- Misalchi (BS-1)
- Barber (BS-1)
- Tailor (BS-1)
- Dhobi (BS-1)
- Dai (BS-1)
How to Apply:
- Application form and online fee deposit slips are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Application fee payable by candidate is Rs. 400/- for Posts in BS-17 (Form A). Rs. 275/- for posts in BS-11 to BS-16 (Form B), Rs. 250/- for posts in BS-6to BS-9 (Form C), and Rs. 50/- for posts in BS-1 to BS-5, (Form D).
- A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR 2 POSTS, prescribed in each form for BS-16 & below, subject to eligibility, BY PAYING SINGLE FEE. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to provision of Disability Certificates from National I Provincial Councils for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
- Deposit test(s) fee through the online fee deposit slip in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, HBL or MCB. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply after ensuring that they fulfil eligibility criteria i.e. education, experience, quota and age etc.
- Send the filled up Application Forms along with paid copy of the deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- For any query contact Ph No. 051 -8444441 and Fax Nos. 051 -8444900 / 051 -8444964 of NTS.
- Test / Result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit website ot NTS on alternate/daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in application forms operational, tor tests /results intimations.