Lahore high Court Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||22 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Lahore high Court|
|Vacant Positions:||Personal Assistant (BS-17) , Stenographer (BS-17)|
|Job Experience:||0 - 5 Years|
|Age Requird:||18 - 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||8th October|
Lahore high Court jobs (2019) : Lahore high Court required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation .These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore City pakistan. Lahore high Court is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Personal Assistant (BS-17) & Stenographer (BS-17).
Last Date to Apply: 8th October 2019
Lahore high Court jobs (2019) Jobs Online Apply Link:
Name of Posts:
- Personal Assistant (BS-17)
- Stenographer (BS-17)
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk)
- The candidates are directed to carefully read the Job Description mentioned against each cadre before applying online. The Job Description is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk)
- Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- Deadline: Application Form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 08.10.2019 (CLOSING DATE)
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post) as advertised before closing date.
- The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details. Candidate can edit the information before submission. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited; no change shall be permitted and no applicatior/request for changing/addition of details in the Application Form against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without depositing application fee Candidates applying for more than one post should submit processing fee separately for each post.
- The applicants for the posts mentioned shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee worth Rs.1000/-in A/c “Human Resources. Lahore High Court. Lahore”(0527549781001128) Online deposit can be made in any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information on the Deposit Slip –
- i. Name off The Candidate
- ii . CNIC of the Candidate
- iii. Job Title
- iv. Job Code
- NoTA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
- More Details Shown in above Advertisement image.