Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||18 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board|
|Education:||Graduation , Bachelors , Masters|
|Vacant Positions:||Project Manager Durshal (BPS-19) Project Manager KP Web Portal (BPS-18)...|
|Job Experience:||2 - 3 years|
|Age Requird:||Upto 45 Years|
|Job Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date to Apply:||4th October|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs 2019 : KPTIB required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation , Bachelors , Masters .These Jobs are Available Only For Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region of pakistan. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Project Manager Durshal (BPS-19) ,Project Manager KP Web Portal (BPS-18) ,Web Developer (BPS-17) ,Assistant Web Developer (BPS-16) ,UI/UX Designer (BPS-16) ,Content Management Officer (BPS-17) ,Data Collection And Data Entry Operator (BPS-16) ,Internship For Software House (BPS-16) and Internship For Call Center and Also visit assami.kp.gov.pk Site for Apply site job.
Last Date to Apply: 4th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Project Manager Durshal (BPS-19)
- Project Manager KP Web Portal (BPS-18)
- Web Developer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Web Developer (BPS-16)
- UI/UX Designer (BPS-16)
- Content Management Officer (BPS-17)
- Data Collection And Data Entry Operator (BPS-16)
- Internship For Software House (BPS-16)
- Internship For Call Center
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals may visit http://assami.kp.gov.pk further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is October 4, 2019.
KPITB Job Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates shall be required to appear for a written test.
- Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience and only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries will not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must attach attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned on the form. For current work experience, candidates must attach either NOC with employment details or an updated work experience certificate.
- Experience shall not be counted against any missing or unclear work experience certificate.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/unclear information shall not be accepted.
- KPITB reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application by giving cogent reasons.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- The candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC and experience certificates when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender or disability.