Khyber Girls Medical College KGMC Peshawar Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||2 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Khyber Girls Medical College KGMC Peshawar|
|Education:||MBBS or equivalent|
|Vacant Positions:||Demonstrator (Medical Education)|
|Job Experience:||1 Year|
|Age Requird:||25 - 35 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||14th October|
Khyber Girls Medical College KGMC Peshawar required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of MBBS .These Jobs are Available Only For KPK City Pakistan. Khyber Girls Medical College KGMC Peshawar is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Demonstrator (Medical Education).
Last Date to Apply: 14th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Demonstrator (Medical Education)
How to Apply:
- Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with bio-data and attested Acadcmic/Expcrience record must reach to the Office of the Dean. Khyber Girls Medical College, PDA Building Block-lV, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, on or beforcl4th Oct 2019 till 02:00 PM.
- Application form can be download from the college website www.kginc.edu.pk
- Processing fee amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Not refundable) should be deposited with the cashier (Account Section) in KGMC, Peshawar.
- The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
- Applicants having incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will serve KGMC. Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year. Extendable, but not exceeding two (02) years.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates may be shortlisted either on the basis of their pre-interview marks or based on an Entry Test if the numbers of candidates are very high.
- In case of Entry Test taken for shortlisting the candidates, its marks will have no weightage in the total aggregate marks.
- Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours as outlined in Para-1. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee, KGMC, shall be competent to reject applications which arc incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of KGMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
- Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from interview if he/ she: (a) was convicted by the court of law. (b) Had previous history of dismissal from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification, (c) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview.
- Applicant working in the Private Institution should get prior approval/NOC from the HR Department of the respective institution. Govt servants should apply through proper channel and should obtain NOC from the respective Departments/lntuitions.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible.