(KEMU) King Edward Medical University Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 October, 2019|
|Organization:||(KEMU) King Edward Medical University|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant Professor ,Glaucoma Specialist ,Community Ophthalmologist ,Epidemiologist|
|Job Experience:||1 - 3 Year|
|Age Requird:||22 - 40 Year|
|Last Date to Apply:||31st October|
(KEMU) King Edward Medical University required well educated , disciplined, experienced and hard worker candidates. The applicant must have a minimum education of MBBS/M.Sc.These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore City Pakistan. (KEMU) King Edward Medical University is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Assistant Professor, Glaucoma Specialist, Community Ophthalmologist, Epidemiologist, Research Post, Corneal Specialist ,IOL Bank/Corneal Bank Manager, Medical Officer.
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Professor
- Glaucoma Specialist
- Community Ophthalmologist
- Research Post
- Corneal Specialist
- IOL Bank/Corneal Bank Manager
- Medical Officer
How to Apply:
- Applications along with detailed curriculum vitae on a plain paper are written legibly (Preferably typewritten) must reach the office of the undersigned by Oct 31, 2019. Only overseas candidates can send their applications by email at the address: [email protected]
- If anyone wants to apply for more than one posts he/she should apply separately for each post
- Attach attested photocopies of all necessary documents (academic certificates, degrees, domicile, etc.) & National Identity Card with two recent passport size photographs
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel
- No TA/DA will be given
- Age relaxation will be given to Government servants according to rules & regulations of Punjab Government.
- 8.5% quota for Minorities 3% quota for disabled persons, 15% quota for women shall be reserved.