Lahore High Court Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||29 August, 2019|
|Organization:||Lahore High Court|
|Education:||Graduation or Dipolma/Certificate Hotel Management|
|Vacant Positions:||Caretaker (BS-16) , Protocol Officer (BS-16)|
|Job Location:||Multan , Rawalpindi , Bahawalpur|
|Last Date to Apply:||13th September|
Jobs in Lahore High Court For Caretaker (BS-16) & Assistant Protocol Officer (BS-16) 2019 Pakistan
- Caretaker (BS-16)
- Assistant Protocol Officer (BS-16)
How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online
Job Portal is available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
2. The candidates are directed to carefully read syllabus mentioned against
each cadre before applying online. The Job Descriptions of the posts are
also available at the LHC website (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk ).
3. Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees
under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age
Limit) Rules, 1976.
4. Deadline: Application form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on
13.09.2019 (CLOSING DATE).
5. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make
sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy and fulfill all the
requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant
post) as advertised before closing date.
6. The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with
utmost care to furnish the correct details. Candidate can edit the
information before submission. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be
edited; no application/request for change/addition in the application Form
against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete application will
be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without
depositing application fee. Candidates applying for more than one post
have to submit processing fee separately for each post.
7. The applicants for the posts mentioned shall deposit a non-refundable
processing fee worth Rs.1000/-, in A/c “Human Resources, Lahore
High Court, Lahore”(0527549781001128). Online deposit can be made
in any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information on the
Deposit Slip: –
i. Name of Candidate
ii. CNIC of t he Candidate
iii. Job Title
iv. Job Code
8. The applicants shall upload through scanned image, duly paid & stamped
MCB Deposit Slip in the online application Form.
9. Fee once paid for any post applied for cannot be used for any other
10. Original Deposit Slip shall be provided by the candidate at the time of
test/interview without which, he will not be allowed to appear in the
test/Interview. Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for record.
11. HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application Form is not required to be submitted.
12. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test and Interview. Criterion
for shortlisting shall be determined by the Authority. Short-listed
Applicants will be required to submit attested copies of all documents at
the time of interview.
13. Candidates must mention their postal address, mobile number and
preferably a valid personal e-mail ID, to be kept active during the entire
recruitment process. The candidate should also make sure that e-mail sent
to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk /spam folder.
14. Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by
15. Candidates will be called for interview/test whatever the case may be,
provisionally and in case any information is found incorrect, false, during
the detailed scrutiny, before interview, the application shall be rejected
and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with law.
16. Candidates already in Government Service are required to submit their
applications “Through Proper Channel” alongwith NOC issued by the
concerned Administrative Departments showing date, month and year of
their induction in Govt. service duly signed and stamped by the issuing
17. The Lahore High Court, Lahore reserves the right to increase or decrease
the number of vacancies and to reject any or all application(s) without
assigning any reason.
18. The appointment of the successful candidates shall be subject to complete
medical examination and physical/medical fitness hence, persons
suffering from infectious or serious diseases need not apply.
19. Primarily, test may be conducted at the Principal Seat or the Benches at
Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi at the discretion of the Authority.
20. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and
21. Should any information or clarification be required regarding functioning of
job-portal system, please contact:04299212951-Ext-250.