Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||26 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad|
|Education:||Master , Graduation , Matric , Intermediate|
|Vacant Positions:||Associate Professor , Senior Registrar , Nurse...|
|Age Requird:||21 - 50 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||10th October|
Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Peshawar jobs (2019): Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Peshawar required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Master , Graduation , Matric and Intermediate .These Jobs are Available Only For Peshawar City pakistan. Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Peshawar is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Associate Professor – Histopathology (BPS-19) ,Assistant Professor Urology & Transplant (BPS-18) ,Assistant Professor Urology (BPS-18) ,Senior Registrar Anaesthesia (BPS-18) ,Charge Nurse (fixed pay) ,Junior Charge Nurse (fixed pay) ,JCT Radiographer (fixed pay) and Junior Clerk (BPS-11).
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2019
Faculty position For Application Form
Junior clerk & radiographer For Application Form
Nursing position For Application Form
Name of Posts:
- Associate Professor – Histopathology (BPS-19)
- Assistant Professor Urology & Transplant (BPS-18)
- Assistant Professor Urology (BPS-18)
- Senior Registrar Anaesthesia (BPS-18)
- Charge Nurse (fixed pay)
- Junior Charge Nurse (fixed pay)
- JCT Radiographer (fixed pay)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How to Apply:
1.Applications form can be downloaded from IKD website i.e. www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk. Keep visiting IKD website regularly.
2. Processing fee (non-refundable) amounting (cash payment) to Rs.1000/- for the post from S# 1 to 4 & Rs.500/- for the post from S# 5 to 8 should
be deposited in online Account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAININNG ACCOUNT
HAYATABAD PESHAWAR PLS 00463-00-5” Bank of Khyber HMC Branch Hayatabad Peshawar.
3. Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, complete bio data, cell #, two resent attested passport size pictures and attested photocopies
of academic/experience documents must reach to the office of the undersigned during working hours within 15 days after the first advertisement
4. A candidate applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form & processing fee for each post.
5. An application received after the closing date and time will not be accepted and shall be automatically stand rejected.
6. If closing date for the receipt of applications form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks.
8. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the
competent forum for review. The decision of the competent forum there of shall be final.
9. Duly attested/photocopies of the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidates would bring the original documents when they
are called for interview.
10. Candidature will be cancelled if any candidate found ineligible at any stage for any reason and in that case his/her application will not be
11. Duly attested photocopies of the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the original documents when they
are called for interview.
12. In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
13. The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or can cancel/withdraw all or some of the vacancies at any
time without giving/assigning any reason.
14. Experience/higher qualification marks will be given to those candidates who have relevant experience/qualification and only post qualification
relevant experience will be considered. Candidates applied previously for the posts of Charge Nurse (Fixed pay) & Junior Charge Nurse (fixed
pay) need not to apply again. Previous advertisement i.e. INF(P)5316 S# 15 for the post above at S#8 is hereby canceled and the candidates are required to
apply a fresh.
15. The quota of each category (disable 2%, minorities 3% & female 10% etc) will be observed strictly, if applicable any, as per rules. The candidate
claiming any quota must submit certificate duly signed by the concerned authority. The candidate claiming disability quota must submit disability
16. Candidates may be disqualified/excluded from interview if he/she is: a).Convicted by court of law, b).Dismissed from public service commission,
c).Furnishes any false information, d).Submits forged certificates, e).Tampers with the entries in his/her candidature by improper means,
f).Misbehaves in the interview.
17. The candidates claiming age relaxation shall be bound to provide age relaxation certificate from competent authority or government
rules/regulations regarding age relaxation with the application form otherwise they shall be considered as disqualified.
18. Date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/ equivalent certificate.
19. Errors, omissions, if any, are liable to rectification by the Institute. No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.