GUJRANWALA ELECTRIC POWER Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||12 September, 2019|
|Organization:||GUJRANWALA ELECTRIC POWER|
|Education:||DAE , B.A , B.Sc , Master , Graduation , Intermediate , Metric|
|Vacant Positions:||Junio Enginerr , Revenue Officer,Line Superintendent ,Bill Distributor,Assistant Lin|
|Age Requird:||18 - 33 Years|
|Job Location:||Multiple Cities|
|Last Date to Apply:||23rd September|
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is a leading Public Electric Utility Company,endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric power to more than 3.5 million valued consumers.Applications are invited through National Testing Service (NTS) for appointment against following posts in GEPCO, for a period of one (01) year, on contract basis further extendable on performance basis.
Last Day to Apply: 23rd September 2019
Click Here to Apply NTS Online
Name of Posts:
- Junio Enginerr (BPS – 17)
- Revenue Officer (BPS – 17)
- Line Superintendent Grade-I (BPS – 15)
- Bill Distributor (BPS – 7)
- Assistant Lineman (ALM) (BPS – 5)
HOW TO APPLY
1) Application forms and other information are available on National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
Please visit NTS website form application forms and other information.
2) The candidates must apply within 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
3) Test fee for the posts of Assistant Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant
Manager Customer Services (BPS-17) is Rs. 310/- and for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BPS-15), Bill
Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS-05) is Rs. 285/-. However, 50% of the Test fee to be borne by the
candidates and 50% by the GEPCO as per the instructions / guidelines of Establishment Division. Accordingly
Candidates shall submit application forms dully filled in alongwith prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 155/- for the posts of Assistant
Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer (BPS-17) & Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services (BPS-17)
and Rs. 143 for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-I) (BSP-15), Bill Distributor (BPS-07) & Assistant Lineman (BPS05) in favour of NTS. Remaining 50% fee shall be paid by GEPCO directly to NTS as per agreement.
4) No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarter, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete
prescribed application form directly to M/S NTS.
5) Separate application form will be submitted if candidate is applying against more than one post / quota.
6) Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule, updates and results.