Govt of Punjab Livestock & Diary Development Department Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||13 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Govt of Punjab Livestock & Diary Development Department|
|Vacant Positions:||Vice Chancellor|
|Age Requird:||Upto 65 Year|
|Last Date to Apply:||15th November|
Govt of Punjab Livestock & Diary Development Department required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of P.hD .These Jobs are Available Only For Lahore City Pakistan. Govt of Punjab Livestock & Diary Development Department is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Vice-Chancellor.
Last Date to Apply: 15th November 2019
Name of Posts:
How to Apply:
Please Visit For More Details: www.livestockpunjab.gov.pk
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions on the prescribed proforma, available at http://www.livostockpunjab.gov.pk The proforma shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copies of CV/educational certificates,’ degrees/diplomas.
- Details of certified teaching experience.
- List of HEC recognized research publications. Certified copy of 1 st page and Index of recognized journals.
- Details of certified administrative experience.
- A detailed Curriculum Vdae clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria and personal attributes.
- Three recent Passport size photographs.
- If the candidate intends to apply for both positions advertised herein, he may submit two separate applications, “he applications of interested professional along with seven (07) copies of resume shall be addressed to the Secretary. Government of Punjab. Livestock & Dairy Development Department (L&DD)/Secretary of the Search Committee for the appointment of Vice-Chancellors. L&DD Department. CM Secretariat Old P&O Building. 2-Bank Road Lahore. The last date for submission of application ts Friday, 15th November. 2019 within tho office hours. For the candidates who make it to the interview stage, no TA’DA or compensation shall be provided.