Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||26 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Vacant Positions:||Driver , Cook , Chowkidar & Frash Mali|
|Age Requird:||18 - 30 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||8th November|
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2019 in Islamabad: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Primary Pass.These Jobs are Available Only For Islamabad City pakistan. Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Driver , Cook , Chowkidar & Frash Mali .
Last Date to Apply: 8th November 2019
Name of Posts:
- Frash Mali
How to Apply:
- Appointment against above posts shall be made purely on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable on performance basis.
- Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective organizations at the time of Interview/Test.
- Persons, who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements, shall apply afresh.
- Age relaxation shall be allowed as per policy of Federal Government.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased, as per requirement.
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification/criteria for the posts mentioned above may apply/submit the applications alongwith attested copies of required documents (one photograph, CNIC, educational certificates/ degrees, domicile etc) by post / courier to the undersigned at Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 08.11.2019.
- Applications received after last date, incomplete/not properly applied etc. will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called forTest/lnterview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/lnterview.