Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad Office Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||1 November, 2019|
|Organization:||Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad Office|
|Education:||Bachelors , intermediate , DAE , Secondary , Literate|
|Vacant Positions:||Computer Operator , Stenographer , Junior Clerk , Sub Engineer , Driver|
|Age Requird:||18 - 32 Yeasrs|
|Last Date to Apply:||29th November|
Last Date to Apply is 29th November for Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad Office jobs . Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad Office required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Bachelors , intermediate , DAE , Secondary , Literate .These Jobs are Available in Abbottabad KPK pakistan. Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad Office is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Computer Operator (BPS-16) , Stenographer (BPS-14) , Junior Clerk (BPS-11) , Sub Engineer (BPS-11) , Driver (BPS-06) .
Last Date to Apply: 29th November 2019
Name of Posts:
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-06)
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number. Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post
7.. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05th November, 2019
8. Last date for submission of online Application is 29th November, 2019
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.