(CCP) The Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||13 October, 2019|
|Organization:||(CCP) The Competition Commission of Pakistan|
|Vacant Positions:||Deputy Director (Research) ,Deputy Director (Media & Advocacy) ,Assistant Director (O|
|Job Experience:||0 - 5 Years|
|Age Requird:||28 - 32 Years|
|Job Location:||Sindh , Punjab , KPK|
|Last Date to Apply:||28th October|
(CCP) The Competition Commission of Pakistan required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Master/Bachelor .These Jobs are Available Only For Punjab, KPK, Sindh Region Pakistan. (CCP) The Competition Commission of Pakistan is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Deputy Director (Research) , Deputy Director (Media & Advocacy) , Assistant Director (OIA) , Assistant Director (Software Development) , Management Executive (Merger & Acquisition).
Last Date to Apply: 28th October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director (Research)
- Deputy Director (Media & Advocacy)
- Assistant Director (OIA)
- Assistant Director (Software Development)
- Management Executive (Merger & Acquisition)
How to Apply:
- Screening and evaluation tests for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Services (NTS). For application form submission and other necessary details please visit the NTS website (www.nts org.pk). Application form without the original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information. Applications directly submitted to the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
- • Minimum qualification of 16 years of education (HEC approved Local or Foreign universities).
- • Post qualification experience of the candidates will be considered
- • The application form shall be carefully filled in by the candidate since the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- • Not fulfilling any of the advertised criteria will exclude the candidates from recruitments process at any stage, a candidate will be responsible for wrong information or late application submission,
- • Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, please note TA/DA will not be admissible to the interviewee.
- • Candidates already working in the public sector shall apply through proper channels. The age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission. General age relaxation would be granted as admissible under the rules of Federal Government
- • The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process
- • Candidates who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- • The organization being an equal opportunity employer offers competitive packages with excellent benefits. We ensure excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.