Cadet College Muzaffarabad AJK Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||10 October, 2019|
|Organization:||Cadet College Muzaffarabad AJK|
|Education:||M.sc , Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Vacant Positions:||Assistant Professors , Lecturers , Medical Officer , Data Entry Operator & more|
|Job Experience:||2 - 7 Years|
|Last Date to Apply:||12th November|
Cadet College Muzaffarabad Jobs 2019: Cadet College Muzaffarabad required well educated, disciplined, experienced and hard worker candidates. Applicant must have minimum education of M.sc , Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle . These Jobs are Available Only For Muzaffarabad City pakistan. Cadet College Muzaffarabad is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are assistant Professors (BPS – 18) ,Lecturers (BPS – 17) ,Medical Officer (BPS – 17) ,Librarian (BPS – 16) ,Data Entry Operator (BPS – 12) ,Health Technician (BPS – 09) ,Lab Assistant (BPS – 07) ,Cook ,Naib Qasid ,Mali ,Ground Man ,Security Guard and Sweeper.
Last Date to Apply: 12th November 2019
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Professors (BPS – 18)
- Lecturers (BPS – 17)
- Medical Officer (BPS – 17)
- Librarian (BPS – 16)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS – 12)
- Health Technician (BPS – 09)
- Lab Assistant (BPS – 07)
- Naib Qasid
- Ground Man
- Security Guard
How to Apply:
- Govt, employees to apply through proper channels.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- The appointment will be on contract basis for 2 years as per Govt. Contract Policy in vogue in AJ&K.
- Age as per Government Rules.
- In case of candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he must submit a separate application / CV for each post.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after close of the office hours on the last date for submission of applications or containing unattested documents/certificates shall not be entertained.
- Assistant Professors and Lecturers to give an undertaking for completion of an academical session.
- Data entry operator to have computer proficiency in programming i-e, (Excel. PowerPoint & Access) with typing speed at least 35-40 wpm in English and Urdu. Preference will be given to Retired Army Clerks having certificate/diploma from Division Battle Schools/Training institutions. Passing computer test in mandatory.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.