Brithish High Commission Islamabad Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Brithish High Commission Islamabad|
|Vacant Positions:||Programme Manager CSSF Stabilisation and Regional Programmes|
|Job Experience:||0 - 3 years|
|Age Requird:||30 - 40 years|
|Last Date to Apply:||20th September|
Brithish High Commission Islamabad required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Graduation .These Jobs are Available Only For Islamabad City pakistan. Brithish High Commission Islamabad is Looking For Candidate For the following posts which are Programme Manager CSSF Stabilisation and Regional Programmes .
The Role Manages our Small But Dynamic Team in Order to Deliver the CSSF Regional and Stabilisation Programmes. the programme manger must balance the day to day management of both programmes working closely with the two heads of programme and engaging with a wide number of stakeholders acrosss Different parts of UK HMG (Including Internationally) and external Partners.
Last Date to Apply: 20th September 2019
Level of language required: Fluent
Other skills / experience / qualifications:
- At least 3 years of project management experience, including at least 1 year of line management
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience managing financial budgets
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience of cross-government/multi-departmental working
- Experience of DFID, FCO or MoD financial systems
- International experience would be beneficial
- Experience of monitoring and evaluation methodologies and their implementation.
Name of Posts:
- Programme Manager CSSF Stabilisation and Regional Programmes