(BISP) Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||16 October, 2019|
|Organization:||(BISP) Benazir Income Support Programme|
|Education:||Management Science/Law, Social Science|
|Vacant Positions:||Director General (Internal Audit)(SPS-20), Director (Board Coordination)(SPS-20)|
|Job Experience:||15 - 20 Year|
|Age Requird:||32 - 45 Year|
|Last Date to Apply:||31st October|
(BISP) Benazir Income Support Programme required well educated, disciplined, experienced and hard worker candidates. Applicants must have a minimum education of Management Science/Law, Social Science. These Jobs are Available Only For Islamabad City Pakistan. (BISP) Benazir Income Support Programme is Looking For Candidates For the following posts which are Director General (Internal Audit)(SPS-20), Director (Board Coordination)(SPS-20).
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Name of Posts:
- Director General (Internal Audit)(SPS-20)
- Director (Board Coordination)(SPS-20)
How to Apply:
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening test. T. A/D. A shall not be admissible.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Govt, rules.
- Candidates in Government Service must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.
- Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates along-with updated/detailed CV should reach Director HR (HQ & Policy) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Appointments are purely on contract and selected candidates will not claim regularization on
any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service
- Address: Director HR (HQ & Policy) | Room No. 221, Second Floor | BISP F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.