Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Jobs 2019 – Apply Now:
|Publish Date:||28 September, 2019|
|Organization:||Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan|
|Education:||Master , MS , M.Phil|
|Vacant Positions:||Faculty (Managemnet Science , Economics , English)|
|Last Date to Apply:||2nd October|
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Jobs 2019 (Walk-in-interview): Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan required well educated , discipline ,experienced and hard worker candidates.Applicant must have minimum education of Master , MS and M.Phil.These Jobs are Available Only For Mardan City But You Can Apply Anywhere in Pakistan. Abdul Wali Khan University is Looking For Candidates For the following faculties which are Managemnet Science (4 Vacant Positions) and Economics (1 Vacant Position) For Faculty of Business and Economics and English (6 Vacant Positions) Faculty of Arts & Humanities:
Last Date to Apply: 2nd October 2019
Vacancies Faculty Name:
Faculty of Business and Economics :
- Managemnet Science (4 Vacant Positions)
- Economics (1 Vacant Position)
Faculty of Arts & Humanities:
- English (6 Vacant Positions)
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill the application form available on the link www.awkum.edu.pk and bring print out of the application form for interview.
- Applicants are required to bring original documents for interview.
- The engagement shall be on purely temporary basis for the current semester only (04 months), with no extension.
- The applicants are required to reach the required venue on given date and time. No applicant shall be entertained after the given date & time.
- The engagement shall be governed by terms and conditions mentioned in the order.
- The university reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats or not to fill any post as per need.
- The selected applicant shall be required to teach a minimum of 18 credit hours.
- Only Short listed eligible candidates will be interviewed.
- Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second division.
- Candidates must bring original documents along with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and one recent passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.